Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town.No work on the house all week and this is what I get!

Was so excited about our house and came to look at it! Apparently while project manager is gone, there is no one over seeing the cleanup. My biggest pet peeve, people who work in their driveway and leave stains, well someone left a big tub of oil that is leaking all down the curb and gutter. When I told them how livid I was, they said they will try to get someone to remove it.

It's Memorial weekend and they needed to do more than try. If this stain is not removed, which in my experience dies not come out by power washing, then they need to replace the curb with our driveway.

I expect more from a company than this when you charge the prices they do.Extremely disappointed!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of plantation homes house construction. Plantation Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plantation homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plantation Homes.

Had an Experience with Plantation Homes?

Comments