I have a Plantation Home.There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail.
It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to come and re-pour the back patio, redo the left side of the kitchen and re-brick the fireplace. We moved in after all of that. Our home was built in 2005 with a 10 year structural warranty.
At 9.5 years in, we filed a structural claim because we had a lot of movement. Our entire left side of our kitchen cracked, the masonry has to be redone, the granite cracked. Our patio sunk (Again), the entire left side of our 2 story brick home has to be re-bricked, our upstairs subfloor is lifting, our windows are separating and leaking, we have giant buckling cracks everywhere. 2 Plantation employees Chad and Mark left my home today saying that they did not see a problem.
I require piers, additional drainage and have $75k in cosmetic damage and they don't see a problem? There are visible cracks, seems and nail pops in every room of the home. 4 homes in a row in my neighborhood have a problem because they did not compact the soil properly and built over a natural stream/spring. I have an engineer report/opinion from a licensed impartial engineer explaining how my home does not meet the warranty standards in Plantation's warranty booklet.
They don't care. I had to hire legal counsel today. They are the worst company on the planet.
I would never buy a Plantation home and could never recommend that anyone I like do.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plantation Homes Dallas Fort Worth Community
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267 UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441 I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due..."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."