I have a Plantation Home.There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail.

It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to come and re-pour the back patio, redo the left side of the kitchen and re-brick the fireplace. We moved in after all of that. Our home was built in 2005 with a 10 year structural warranty.

At 9.5 years in, we filed a structural claim because we had a lot of movement. Our entire left side of our kitchen cracked, the masonry has to be redone, the granite cracked. Our patio sunk (Again), the entire left side of our 2 story brick home has to be re-bricked, our upstairs subfloor is lifting, our windows are separating and leaking, we have giant buckling cracks everywhere. 2 Plantation employees Chad and Mark left my home today saying that they did not see a problem.

I require piers, additional drainage and have $75k in cosmetic damage and they don't see a problem? There are visible cracks, seems and nail pops in every room of the home. 4 homes in a row in my neighborhood have a problem because they did not compact the soil properly and built over a natural stream/spring. I have an engineer report/opinion from a licensed impartial engineer explaining how my home does not meet the warranty standards in Plantation's warranty booklet.

They don't care. I had to hire legal counsel today. They are the worst company on the planet.

I would never buy a Plantation home and could never recommend that anyone I like do.

rutheray wrote the review because of warranty issue at Plantation Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75000 and wants Plantation Homes to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plantation Homes plantation homes dallas fort worth community for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plantation Homes?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1277922

Chad G.has been there a long time!

He has gone out of his way for many customers over the years. (I am a former employee) If you truly think your foundation failed... Get a survey done and compare it to the original survey. If they foundation is moving or buckling or broke then you have a case.

Brick cracked in that one area is only suspicious. Get the survey to prove it moved. Use the same survey company if possible. They will prove.

Most foundation companies give free estimates with surveys. Then your attorney's would jump on the case.

I assume you are in Saratoga or near Herritage Trace?Don't wait too long.

rutheray

As an update...we have not actually hired legal counsel. We consulted with 2 attorneys and are in limbo about what to do.