Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town.No work on the house all week and this is what I get!
Was so excited about our house and came to look at it! Apparently while project manager is gone, there is no one over seeing the cleanup. My biggest pet peeve, people who work in their driveway and leave stains, well someone left a big tub of oil that is leaking all down the curb and gutter. When I told them how livid I was, they said they will try to get someone to remove it.
It's Memorial weekend and they needed to do more than try. If this stain is not removed, which in my experience dies not come out by power washing, then they need to replace the curb with our driveway.
I expect more from a company than this when you charge the prices they do.Extremely disappointed!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I ordered a pizza with spinach and beef and this is how it came spinach just sitting there on top can u give me call 832-941-9575 corsica..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."