1.1K views

I truly have no idea where to begin with the terrible experience my husband and I had building our first home with this builder.Just when we thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, it got worse.

To go into detail about each thing that contributed to our experience would literally be at least 10 pages. The customer service was a joke. The timeliness was appalling. It took 9 months to build a 1707 square foot home.

Now that we are FINALLY in the home, we are still experiencing just little things that really irritate us. We were not left ANY touch up paint. They gave us a coupon for a free gallon and the paint color they use is only sold in 5 gallon commercial buckets. Really?

We were showed where our irrigation system was, not how to use it or that the builder had it on 3 times a day for 20 minutes each cycle. We get our first water bill and it is $556.00. Its our first home, I feel like they could have shown us how to change it. Or told us that it was IMPORTANT to change.

These are just little things but after the entire process was so awful it just makes these things that much more irritating. DO NOT build with Plantation Homes.

I REPEAT.DO NOT build with Plantation Homes.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of plantation homes home construction from Plantation Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plantation Homes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was the and company as a whole. Author liked the most design of my home. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plantation Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plantation Homes?

Comments

Ummm, you are an *** to blame the builder for your lack of knowledge. They build houses, you live in it.

to Anonymous #1356828

Ummmm...you're a TOOL and obviously work for PH. Hateful, ***.

We are considering Plantation Homes in Fort Worth as well and if you are willing , I would like to understand your experience in more detail. Was it in the Creekwood community?

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1076342

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but given all the problems you had with this company, just think of what they covered up. As time goes on, you will no doubt encounter them. All nice on the outside, but underneath a lovely exterior, what lurks there?